Grateful Dead Live at Shoreline Amphitheatre on 1987-10-03
- Grateful Dead
- DeadLists Project
Hey Pocky Way, Minglewood Blues, Candyman, Addam's Family, When I Paint My Masterpiece, West L.A. Fadeaway, My Brother Esau, Bird Song, The Music Never Stopped
Maggie's Farm-> Cumberland Blues, Looks Like Rain, Terrapin Station-> Drums-> Jam-> The Other One-> Stella Blue-> Throwing Stones-> Turn On Your Love Light, E: The Mighty Quinn
Final My Brother Esau, "Addams Family" tuning before "Masterpiece"
Related Music (Beta) question-dark
Versions - Different performances of the song by the same artist
Compilations - Other albums which feature this performance of the song
Covers - Performances of a song with the same name by different artists
|Hey Pocky Way|
|New Minglewood Blues|
|When I Paint My Masterpiece|
|West L.A. Fadeaway|
|My Brother Esau|
|The Music Never Stopped|
|Maggie's Farm >|
|Cumberland Blues >|
|Looks Like Rain >|
|Terrapin Station >|
|The Other One >|
|Stella Blue >|
|Throwing Stones >|
|Turn On Your Lovelight|
|Quinn The Eskimo (The Mighty Quinn)|
- Master paused between some songs in s1.
- First few notes of Esau missing.
- s1t07 Bird Song: Two sec. drop-out from [10:05-10:07].
- The last bit of Drums is cut.
- See note above for tape info after Drums.
- 'Addams Family' tuning before 'Masterpiece.'
- Final version of 'My Brother Esau.'
- Tracked by set, burn to disc however you please.
-- Thanks to Jeff for sharing his master/transfer!
-- Thanks to Gene Juteau for sending his Cass/1 at the time of the transfer.
All discs extracted in secure/range mode, seamlessly joined to one file and re-tracked by set.
Log and cue files included.
- 2011-10-16 12:39:58
- Cass/M > D5 > HHb 800 > EAC > CDWav > FLAC; Recorded/Transferred: Jeff Bowen; Extraction: Brad Foster
- Mountain View, CA
- Run time
- Taped by
- Jeff Bowen
- Transferred by
- Brad Foster
- Shoreline Amphitheatre
Subject: 1st Dead Shorelines
(This was the show that 'TaprRon' first patched into me!)
Uploaded by Matthew Vernon on